这些都是美语里面一些常用的句型片语。建议大家不只要记住,还要练到非常熟悉,以后讲话发音就容易随口而来。
多练几次,自己多去说几次,特别是其中常用的短句子。
Are you by yourself?你一个人来吗?
Come to the point!有话直说!
Do you accept plastic?收不收信用卡?
Does it keep long?可以保存吗?
Don't be so fussy!别挑剔了!
Don't count to me!别指望我!
Don't fall for it!不要上当!
Don't get me wrong!你搞错了!别冤枉我。
Don't give me that!少来这套!
Don't lose your head!别乐昏了头!
Don't over do it!别做过头了!
Don't sit there daydreaming!别闲着做白日梦!
Don't stand on ceremony!别太拘束!
Drop me a line!要写信给我!
First come first served!先到先得!
Get a move on!快点吧!
Get off my back!不要嘲笑我!少啰嗦。
Give him the works!给他点教训!
Give me a break!饶了我吧!
Great minds think alike!英雄所见略同!
In one ear,out the other ear.一耳进,一耳出!
I'm spaced-out!我开小差了!
I cross my heart!我发誓是真的!
I feel very miserable!我好沮丧!
I have no choice!我别无选择了!
I watch my money!视财如命!
I'll be in touch!保持联络!
I'll check it out!我去看看!
I'll show you around!我带你四处逛逛!
I'll see to it!我会留意的!
I'm crazy for you!我为你疯狂!
You make me jump!你吓了我一跳!
Make up your mind.作个决定吧!
Make yourself at home!就当在家一样!
My mouth is watering!我要流口水了!
Never heard of it!没听说过!
Nice talking to you!很高兴和你聊天!
No doubt about it!勿庸置疑!
No pain no gain!不经一事,不长一智!
None of your business!要你管?
There is nothing on your business!这没你的事!
Now you are really talking!说得对!
Please don't rush me!请不要催促我!
Please keep me informed!请一定要通知我!
She looks blue today.她今天很忧郁!
She is under the weather.她心情不好!
So far, so good.过得去。
Speaking of the devil!说曹操,曹操就到!
Stay away from me!离我远一点!
Stay on the ball!集中注意力!
That makes no difference.不都一样吗?
That's a touchy issue!这是个辣手得问题!
That's always the case!习以为常!
That's going too far!这太离谱了!
That's more like that!这才象话嘛!
The answer is zero!白忙了!
The dice is cast!木已成舟,已成定局了!
The same as usual!一如既往!
The walls have ears!隔墙有耳!
There you go again!你又来了!
Time is running out!没有时间了!
We better get going!最好马上就走!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Don't get high hat.别摆臭架子.
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事,临阵退缩。
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.。物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭(我们就要喝西北风了,就要断粮了)。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing. 我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友来北京访问。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you. 女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
The reception will now begin. 招待会现在开始。
All rise please. For the P.R.C. National Anthem! 全体起立,奏国歌!
The distinguished guests participating the reception are … 出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
I have the honour to call upon … 现在请…讲话
This concludes the opening ceremony. 开幕式现在结束。
Hail the first FIFA of … 让我们热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family! 祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Hearty congratulations on your recent election as … 衷心祝贺您当选…
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium 举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer 赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
Enter into negotiation 举行谈判
Make representations with sb. on sth. / Deal with sb. 交涉
Talks at working level 事务性会谈
Counterpart talks 对口会谈
Items on the agenda 议程项目
Panel discussion 小组讨论
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned 同有关单位磋商
One round of talks 一轮会谈
Memorandum of understanding. MOU 谅解备忘录
I declare the meeting open. 现在开始开会。
I invite the representative of … to take the floor. 请…发言。
Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy. 下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况
That's all for my presentation. thank you. 我的介绍完了,谢谢!
So much for my remarks for now. 我就先说这么多了。
That's all for what I want to say. 我要说的就是这些。
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue 若你同意,让我先谈一个问题。
Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation. 在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter? 您对此事怎么看呢?
I propose a ten-minute break. 我提议休会十分钟。
I will pick up where we left off just now. 我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
Sorry for the interruption but 对不起,我插一句。
We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible. 我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August. 请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
Entangle this issue. 纠缠这个问题。
--- 超值有料精彩有趣内容 ---
继续阅读付费内容,请输入密码: